Job Description We’re transforming Africa through innovative scientific training, technical advances and breakthrough discoveries! The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences...
The work will take place in the following regions: Greater Accra, Central, Western, Ashanti, Western, Volta, Brong Ahafo, and Northern Region
The Zonal Coordinator is responsible for the Mobile Registration Teams and support during the fieldwork in clustered districts.
Specific tasks to be carried out are:
- Responsible for data collection within the district in the cluster.
- Participate in training workshops to be organized by the organization and get well acquainted with the data collection process
- Allocate Mobile Registration Teams (comprising Supervisors, Enumerators and Support Staff) to various communities within the District
- Manage the usage of Local Community Focal Persons
- Facilitate logistics arrangements for the execution of the data collection in the assigned district by providing necessary materials for data collection and making transport arrangements
- Provide technical support to Supervisors
- Monitor the performance of the Mobile Registration Teams under his/her jurisdiction through;
- Field visits during the data collection process
- Careful review of all daily and weekly reports provided by the supervisors
- Report the work outputs of the Mobile Registration Teams under his/her jurisdiction to the Data Collection Coordinator on weekly basis
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum University degree
- Experience in managing large field enumeration activities
- Experience in enumeration activities involving modern ICT solutions
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, helpful relations with donors and project staff.
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical locations of communities in a chosen district