- Visiting JobsForGhana or sending emails to JobsForGhana constitutes electronic communications.
- You consent to receive electronic communications regarding agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you via email and on the Site.
- If you use this site, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your profile.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your profile.
- JobsForGhana is not responsible for third party access to your profile that results from theft or misappropriation of your profile.
Copyright, Trademark, and Usernames
- Other company and product names shown on the site should not be constructed as an endorsement of any kind of a third party.
- Users of JobsForGhana agree to respect the intellectual property rights of other users and of other individuals, brands, and companies.
- JobsForGhana will not be liable for any copyright, defamation, trademark, or trade name issues. Users expressly agree that they will be solely responsible for all such copyright, defamation, trademark, or trade name liabilities created through their use of JobsForGhana.
- JobsForGhana reserves the right to remove, cancel, and permanently delete the profile of any user which has infringed upon any right or any other.
- Additionally, JobsForGhana reserves the right to permanently delete the entirety of any user’s profile, URL, content, and data without any liability to the user, without notice, at its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever.
- Cyber-squatting, creating malicious profile names, profanity, and/or creating false or multiple misleading identities is expressly forbidden.
Links to Third Party Sites
- JobsForGhana may contain links to other third party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of JobsForGhana and JobsForGhana is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. JobsForGhana is providing these links only as a convenience to you, and the inclusion does not imply endorsement by JobsForGhana.
- Certain services made available via JobsForGhana may be delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any service, you hereby acknowledge and consent that JobsForGhana may share such information and data with any third party with whom JobsForGhana has a contractual relationship.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- You are granted a non-exclusive, noon-transferable, revocable license to access and use JobsForGhana strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- As a condition of your use of the JobsForGhana website, you warrant to JobsForGhana that you will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
- You may not use the site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, or in any way exploit any of the website’s content, in whole or in part.
Changes to Terms
JobsForGhana reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Terms and Conditions under which JobsForGhana is offered. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions will supersede all previous versions. JobsForGhana encourages you to periodically review the Terms and Conditions to stay informed of our updates.
JobsForGhana welcomes your queries or comments regarding the Terms and Conditions. You can contact JobsForGhana at:
Address: P. O. Box ML 813, Mallam-Accra, Ghana
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 0244952514 / 0272700107