Privacy of Profiles
- JobsForGhana agrees to the creation of profiles and accounts which are publically viewable and searchable by anyone on the Internet.
- The information provided by you such as photo, job title, and company may be used to personally recognize you by all.
- JobsForGhana users agree that the details they upload is not personal or sensitive in nature and is true and accurate.
- JobsForGhana cannot provide any guarantee or promise of anonymity to its users. Users agree to be completely responsible for maintaining the anonymity of their profiles.
Collection of Your Personal Information
- JobsForGhana may gather personally identifiable information, such as your name, age and other information.
- Kindly take care not to publish any sensitive or private data to other members or users of the site. Also, do not submit any sensitive or personal information in your public profile.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any personally identifiable information through JobsForGhana’s public message boards or profiles, this information may be collected and used by others.
- Users which provide confidential, private, sensitive, or personally identifiable through their profile do so at their sole risk. JobsForGhana will not be liable in any way.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by JobsForGhana. This data can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This data is just used for the operation of the service, maintain the quality of the service, and gather general statistics regarding the use of the JobsForGhana website.
Use of Your Personal Information
- JobsForGhana gathers and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested.
- JobsForGhana may also use your personal information to inform you of other services available and particular offerings that may be of interest to you.
- JobsForGhana may also share data to help deliver career-related services, perform statistical analysis, send you emails, and provide customer support.
- Since JobsForGhana offers career services, JobsForGhana may share your personal information with employers, job posters, resume writing services, career service providers, or with an intermediate third-party.
Security of Your Personal Information
- JobsForGhana undergoes every step possible to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- JobsForGhana executes a strict set of security measures to safeguard your data when you enter, submit, or access it.
Changes to This Policy
Address: P. O. Box ML 813, Mallam-Accra, Ghana
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 0244952514 / 0272700107